- Caliber: .357 Mag
- Sights: Front Fiber Optic, Fixed Rear Novak LoMount Carry
- Capacity: 6
- Grips: Hogue Stippled Hardwood
- Barrel Length: 4.2″
- Overall Length: 9.5″
- Weight: 38 oz.
The Ruger GP100 Match Champion in .357 Magnum is a Stainless-steel frame 6-shot revolver. The GP100 features A fixed Novak LoMount Carry rear sight and fiber optic front sight for a fast, visible sight picture. With polished internals, a smooth double-action trigger pull, consistent let-of and a premium 4.2″ barrel, the GP100 Match Champion produces competition-level accuracy.
- Triple-locking contoured cylinder is locked into the frame at the front, rear and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation shot after shot and enables easy re-holstering. The ejector and chamber mouths have a light chamfer to aid loading.
- Grip frame design easily accommodates a wide variety of custom grips.
- Takedown of integrated subassemblies requires no special tools and allows for easy maintenance and assembly.
- Transfer bar mechanism provides an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
- A fixed Novak LoMount Carry rear sight and fiber optic front sight allows for a fast and visible sight picture.
- A custom Hogue hardwood grip with stippled sides permits an ideal grip for competition shooting.
- The half-lug 4.2″ barrel delivers lively handling for quick transition between targets and also features an 11° target crown for competitive-level accuracy.
- Polished and optimized internals, a centering boss on the trigger, and centering shims on the hammer produce a smooth double-action trigger pull and a crisp and consistent let-off.
There are no reviews yet.