- Caliber: .357 Magnum / .38 Special
- Capacity: 7 Rounds
- Front Sight: Fiber Optic Front, Adjustable Rear
- Grips: Cushioned Rubber w/ Hardwood
- Barrel Length: 6″
- Overall Length: 11.5″
- Weight: 43.5 oz.
The Ruger GP100 is Chambered in .357 Magnum and is also capable of shooting .38 Special cartridges as well. The GP100 features a stainless-steel frame and 6″ barrel in a Satin Stainless finish. The comfortable rubber grips have hardwood inserts for added appeal.
- Triple-locking cylinder is locked into the frame at the front, rear and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation shot after shot.
- Grip frame design easily accommodates a wide variety of custom grips.
- Takedown of integrated subassemblies requires no special tools and allows for easy maintenance and assembly.
- Transfer bar mechanism provides an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.