- Caliber: .357 Magnum / .38 Special
- Action: SA/DA
- Capacity: 8 Rounds
- Front Sight: Fiber Optic
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Frame Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Matte Black PVD
- Grip: Hogue Hand Finished Hardwood
- Twist: 1:16″ RH
- Grooves: 8
- Overall Length: 11″
- Barrel Length: 5.5″
- Weight: 47 oz.
Direct from the famous Ruger Custom Shop is the Ruger Super GP 100 Competition chambered in .357 Magnum and .38 Special. This beast is as powerful as it is accurate. Built with a triple locking cylinder that locks to the frame at the front, rear, and bottom provide a more positive alignment for more dependable operation shot after shot. Polished and optimized internals, a centering boss on the trigger, and centering shims on the hammer produce a smooth double-action trigger pull and a crisp and consistent let-off.
The Super GP100 Competition utilizes the superior action of the Super Redhawk to allow for a two-spring lock work arrangement providing a more even double-action cycle and better ignition. A cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity. The half-lug 5.50″ sleeve and shroud barrel is contoured for fast manual ejection and also features an 11-degree target crown for competitive-level accuracy.
The Super GP100 Competition is fitted with a replaceable, fiber optic front sight and adjustable rear sight allow for quick target acquisition. To finish off this piece of art, Ruger has coated the frame with a matte black PVD and fitted the firearm with a Hogue hand-finished Hardwood grip.
Whether your intention is sport shooting or home defense, The Super GP100 packs plenty of power, capacity, and accuracy in a beautifully designed firearm.
- High-strength stainless steel cylinder, featuring a PVD finish for excellent durability and ease of extraction, is extensively fluted to reduce weight.
- Utilizes the superior action of the Super Redhawk to allow for a two-spring lock work arrangement providing a more even double-action cycle and better ignition.
- Cylinder and extractor are cut for moon clips to speed reloading during intense competition.
- Ships with three full moon clips that act as both speed loaders and aid in the ejection of spent cartridges.
- PVD coating aids in the reduction of glare during competition.
- Transfer bar mechanism provides an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.