- Caliber: .357 Magnum
- Capacity: 5
- Grip: Hogue Tamer Monogrip
- Barrel Length: 3”
- Twist: 1:16 RH
- Grooves: 6
- Rear Sight: Adjustable Black Blade
- Cylinder Material: Stainless Steel
- Cylinder Finish: Black PVD
- Frame Material: Stainless Steel
- Frame Finish: Matte Black
- Overall Length: 7.50”
- Height: 5.80”
- Weight: 21.3 oz.
The Ruger LCRx is a double action revolver that features all of the technological advances of the standard LCR with the addition of an external hammer. This addition of the external hammer to this lightweight, compact revolver gives you the option of pulling the hammer back and firing in single action mode. The short, swept-back hammer minimizes the risk of snagging which increases your draw rate from its concealed carry position. The lightweight, ergonomic design of Ruger’s LCRx makes this revolver the ideal candidate for your conceal carry firearm, and since it’s Ruger made you know its made well.
- Monolithic frame is made from 400-series stainless steel.
- Patented friction-reducing cam is a next generation design in fire control systems that results in a smooth, non-stacking trigger pull.
- Patented polymer fire control housing holds all the fire control components in their proper dimensional relationships, reduces weight significantly and helps reduce recoil.
- High-strength stainless steel cylinder, featuring a PVD finish for excellent durability, is extensively fluted, reducing weight.
- Hogue Tamer Monogrip reduces preceived recoil.
- Grip peg allows for a variety of grip styles to be installed.
- Replaceable, pinned ramp front sight with white bar.
- External hammer for single-action use.