Ruger GP100 Match Champion 10mm Revolver, Stainless
- Caliber: 10mm
- Capacity: 6 Rounds
- Action: Double Action
- Barrel Length: 4.2”
- Grips: Hogue Stippled Hardwood
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Overall Length: 9.50”
- Weight: 37 oz.
The Ruger GP100 is the next step in the evolution of Ruger revolvers. The GP100 features a triple-locking contoured cylinder that is locked into the frame at the front, rear and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation shot after shot and enables easy re-holstering. The ejector and chamber mouths have a light chamfer to aid loading. The Ruger GP100 features a Hogue stippled hardwood grip but the design easily accommodates a wide variety of custom grips. The GP100 is finished off in a beautiful Satin Stainless finish over a Stainless Steel frame that makes the GP100 as great a collector’s item as it is a deadly self-defense firearm.
- Takedown of integrated subassemblies requires no special tools and allows for easy maintenance and assembly.
- Transfer bar mechanism provides an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
- A custom Hogue hardwood grip with stippled sides permits an ideal grip for competition shooting.
- The half-lug 4.2 barrel delivers lively handling for quick transition between targets and features an 11° target crown for competitive-level accuracy.
- Polished and optimized internals, a centering boss on the trigger, and centering shims on the hammer produce a smooth double-action trigger pull and a crisp and consistent let-off.
- Ships with three (3) full moon clips that act as both a speed loader for the 10mm rounds and aid in the ejection of the spent cartridges.