- Caliber: .22 LR
- Capacity: 10
- Grips: Cushioned Rubber with Hardwood Insert
- Sights: Front Fiber Optic, Adjustable Rear
- Frame Material: Stainless Steel
- Frame Finish: Satin Stainless
- Twist: 1:16″ RH
- Grooves: 6
- Barrel Length: 5.50″
- Overall Length: 11″
- Weight: 42 oz.
The Ruger GP100 is chambered in .22LR and boasts a 10 round capacity. A triple-locking cylinder is locked into the frame at the front, rear, and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation shot after shot. The GP100 also features a fiber optic front sight with an adjustable rear sight with comfortable cushioned rubber grips for accurate, comfortable shooting.
- Triple-locking cylinder is locked into the frame at the front, rear and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation shot after shot.
- Grip frame design easily accommodates a wide variety of custom grips.
- Takedown of integrated subassemblies requires no special tools and allows for easy maintenance and assembly.
- Transfer bar mechanism provides an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
There are no reviews yet.