- Barrel Length: 5″
- Barrel Steel: Stainless Steel
- Barrel Finish: Polished
- Caliber: .45 ACP
- Capacity: 7+1 (3)
- Frame material: Stainless Steel
- Frame Finish: Natural, polished side, matte edge
- Slide Material: 4140 Forged Steel
- Slide Finish: Hard chrome, polished sides
- Overall Length: 8.75″
- Overall Width: 1.25″
- Overall Height: 5.5″
- Magazine QTY: 3
- Weight as configured: 39.2 oz. unloaded
- Magazine Type: Single Stack, Wilson Combat x3
- Magazine Finish: Stainless Steel
- 12lb Recoil Spring
- Light Pull Sear Spring
- Polished for Smooth Action
The Palmetto State Armory Custom Series has brought new life to the venerated 1911 in this limited-run series. We have included only the best parts in this premier series of pistols as well as polished the action for smoother operation and finished the pistol off with walnut grips. This model features front and rear slide serrations, a skeletonized trigger, a Combat hammer, beavertail grip safety, extended thumb safety, and OEM Sights. Also included are a crisp light pull trigger, 12 lb recoil spring, and close tolerances that give the look and feel of a hand-fitted pistol, while retaining the reliability of a production weapon.
We start with a stainless steel frame, polished on the sides, and add a forged 4140 steel slide, hard chromed for durability. The stainless steel barrel is hand fitted for high reliability and solid lockup. The skeletonized trigger has an adjustable stop, and the thumb and grip safeties are extended for easier use.
There are no reviews yet.