PSA AK-P RED WOOD SBA4 PISTOL
- Caliber: 7.62×39
- Barrel Length: 10.5″
- Barrel Twist Rate: 1:9.5
- Barrel Material: 4150 Steel
- Barrel Finish: Gas Nitride
- Muzzle Device: Mini Krink Brake
- Muzzle Thread: M24x1 1/2 RH
- Receiver: Stamped Steel
- Front Trunnion: Hammer Forged
- Bolt: Hammer Forged
- Carrier: Hammer Forged
- Handguard Type: Red Wood Upper/Lower Handguard
- Grip: Red Wood Grip
- Brace: M4 Stock Adapter with SBA4 Adjustable Brace
- Fire Control Group: Single Stage, Single Hook
- Sights: 90 Degree Combo Sight/Gas Block, Fixed Rear Sight
- Magazine: Magpul PMAG AK/AKM 30 Round Magazine (1); Where Allowed by Law
- Includes: Picatinny Optics Mount
The PSA AK-P GF3 is designed from the ground up to be a new standard in AK-47 pistols, utilizing all new precision manufactured parts. Thoroughly tested in development, we tortured tested to 10,000 rounds to ensure a quality product. Not to be satisfied with just a good AK-47, we kept improving and now are proud to announce our PSA AK-P Gen3 Hammer Forged (GF3) pistol with a hammer forged bolt, carrier, and front trunnion.
The 4150 barrel is nitride treated for accuracy and durability and is pressed into a new hammer forged front trunnion to ensure the longevity AK-47s are known for. The hardened steel 1mm receiver features a mil-spec style single hook trigger, and side rail mount. The front trunnion and bolt carrier are engraved with GF3 to designate the GF3 hammer forged model. The pistol is finished with a Magpul polymer handguard, SB Tactical SBA3 Pistol Brace, and Magpul AK-47 polymer grip; Pistol ships with 30 round Magpul magazine (where allowed by law).
Picatinny Top Railed, Hinged Dust Cover
The top Picatinny railed dust cover was designed so most common low mount red dot optics will co-witness with the front and rear sight. High mount red dot optics will not co-witness with the AK-P sights. Please see pictures below: (Optics shown on pictures is for references only; not included). The Picatinny dust cover has a flare on the right side designed to stop the safety selector from riding above the dust cover.
There are no reviews yet.